Scam Help

Do you think you may have been the victim of an online scam, and are not certain what to do next? The Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Advice department has a website with extensive information on what you can do to protect yourself, and who you should contact to help try and recover your money. You can visit their website by clicking here.

You can report your incident of fraud to the Federal Trade Commission on their website as well by clicking here.