- Click on Start --> Control Panel
- Double click on Network Connections
- Right click on the Wireless Network and select Properties
- Select TCP/IP, then click on Properties
- Select Obtain IP address automatically and Obtain DNS automatically if not already selected
Are you ready? Open your web browser. You will then be asked to log in with your library card bar code number and PIN. Once you click on Logon, the Genesee District Library’s home page will come up and you are ready to use our wireless system. If you do not have a library card or a PIN, please see a member of the staff.