- Click on Start --> Control Panel
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right Click on the Wifi adapter and click on Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4, then click on Properties
- Select Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if not already selected.
Are you ready? Open your web browser. You will then be asked to log in with your library card bar code number and PIN. Once you click on Logon, the Genesee District Library’s home page will come up and you are ready to use our wireless system. If you do not have a library card or a PIN, please see a member of the staff.