- Select Apple Menu > System Preferences > Network button
- Select TCP/IP tab and Configure "Using DHCP"
- Above the TCP/IP tab, you may need to Configure via AirPort or other wireless (WiFi) Ethernet
- Leave Domain Name Servers and Search Domains blank
- Reboot your computer if prompted and you should have an Internet connection.
- After you have gone through this process the first time, you will automatically connect to the Internet during your next visit to the library.
Are you ready? Open your web browser. You will then be asked to log in with your library card bar code number and PIN. Once you click on Logon, the Genesee District Library’s home page will come up and you are ready to use our wireless system. If you do not have a library card or a PIN, please see a member of the staff.