Search GDL Resources:
- Business Decision
Find local consumer demographic and expenditure data
- Census Business Builder: Small Business Edition
Search demographic data for prospective business locations
Directory of businesses, people and consumer demographic and expenditure data
- First Research
Nearly 500 industry reports, plus state-by-state economic profiles
- Foundation Directory Online
Locate grants, nonprofit funding and company profiles
(This directory can be accessed online only when visiting the Grand Blanc-McFarlen or Headquarters branches.)
- Key Business Ratios
Access competitive benchmarking data by industry
- Legal Forms Library (Gale)
Download ready-made legal forms
- Mergent Archives
Comprehensive stock reports by industry or size, plus select industry analysis
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
Comprehensive company, stock, mutual fund and EFT data and analysis
- Value Line
Comprehensive stock data and analysis
- What are Stocks?
- What are Bonds?
- What are Mutual Funds?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Hedge Funds
- Cost of Living Calculator
- Questions You Should Ask about Your Investments (investor.gov)
- A Guide for Seniors: Protect Yourself Against Investor Fraud (investor.gov)
- Saving and Investing: A Roadmap To Your Financial Security Through Saving and Investing (SEC)
- Mutual Funds: A Guide for Investors (investor.gov)
- Variable Annuities: What You Should Know (investor.gov)