Fines and fees may be assessed for any item that is not returned by the due date. Fees may also be assessed for damaged or lost items. Fines of $4.00 or more will result in a patron's account being locked, preventing further check out of materials, and access to computer resources. Fines may be paid in person by cash or check or online using a credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted). *The ability to carry a balance is a courtesy not a right.
- Library card replacement fee: $2.00
- Overdue items: $2.00 - Regardless of how late the item is in being returned to the library.
- Lost items: Materials vary in replacement cost according to their retail price. Some items that are exceptions have a general price, for example, a lost magazine is $6.00. Patrons must pay the replacement cost for an item. You may NOT purchase a replacement copy on your own. A service fee of $2.00 per item is added to the replacement cost of a lost item.
- Broken CD/DVD/Video Game cases: $2.00
- Faxes: Most libraries will send or receive faxes for you. The cost is $2.00 for the first five pages and $3.00 for every five pages thereafter.
Found Items: If a lost item is found and returned within 6 months of the original checkout date, a refund is given when the receipt for the amount paid is presented.
There is a non-refundable $5.00 administrative service charge deducted from the refund.
Collection Notices: The Library has partnered with Unique Management Services to assist in getting materials returned and fines paid.
If a patron's account is sent to collections, a $10 fine is added to the account.