Every time you borrow something from the library, you will receive a printed receipt showing the due date for each item. The items you have checked out can also be viewed by accessing your account online. Currently, the borrowing policies are:
- DVDs - 6 DVDs for 1 week, no renewals, holds allowed except for new releases
- Music CDs - 4 Music CDs for 2 weeks
- Video Games - 1 game for 1 week, no renewals, can place holds
- Books - 28 days for most books, 2 weeks for new releases
- Back copies of magazines - 1 week
- Playaways (MP3 players pre-loaded with a title) - 1 playaway for two weeks
Please return library items by the date due. Please note: For your convenience, you may return GDL and MeL library materials to Any GDL location. We will take care of getting the materials back to the proper library within our system. Items not returned by their due date are subject to late fines (see "Fines & Fees" below). We do not accept replacement items for lost or damaged items.